I found myself around native indians. My absolute favourite people ever! Ok I found myself in a native village and there in the village was a old native man! Boy if he was excited to see me! Like he had been waiting for me for meny, meny years to show up. He came towards me and said with excitement to follow him and so I did!
He was a very sweet old native man and was nice to have conversation with! We walked till we came to the top of a mountain witch was a canyon mountain. When we stood there up on top of that canyon mountain. His eyes seemed to twinkle of excitement and he pointed with his hand down bellow and he seemed to smile of happiness and with a bit of natives pride. Bellow was a huge field of green grass and close by a nice little stream. On the field was a huge herd of grazing mustangs. When I saw the huge herd of grazing mustangs I felt over joyed of happiness. Cause I knew that where there are mustangs there are buffalo.
The native man was sprouting of happiness to show me this and the way he looked at me said everything. His eyes said everything while his lips had a huge smile on them "This is all thanks to you, all thanks to you!" I was so happy to see the old mans happiness to bee able to show me this because he had been waiting to show me this for a very, very, very long time! I got so overjoyed to see all this that a tear of happiness fell down my chin! And to also to see how happy this old native man was, to bee able to show me all this truly warmed me inside my heart and soul...
No comments:
Post a Comment