Meny white men has called us natives to uncivilized people. But we natives where as civilized as the white and every other human being on the planet, no matter colour. It is descusting and makes me ASHAMED to bee white when I think how the white people have been treating the natives and any other coloured human being and still do to some extent. That truly pisses me off!
Anyways in this funny vision of an old memory I had from when I was the daughter of the pawneé chief White Eagle and my name was Wakanda. In the vision, from a long time ago, when I was a cute native girl with the name Wakanda, I was tidying up in a tipi. I could see and feel my black braids touching my skin when I was tiding up the floor from trash, to make it little more hygienic in there and to make it look nice. Some native men could bee real messy at times. Suddenly a native man rushes in to the tipi. He ordered me, almost shouting at me " Get lost, I want some privacy in here!" The guy had extremely rush! When I was about to walk out I noticed the native man take down his pants and sit down from the corner of my eye. Suddenly he started to pretty much shout at me " GET LOST ALREADY!" I hurried out as fast as I could trough the tipi! The poor native had very bad stummach and wanted to get some privacy to empty his guts so to speak.
Yes folks we native indians DID have tipi outhouses. We did not go out to the bush to shit or pee like uncivilized animals, like the foolish white men have brainwashed you with! No we had outhouse tipis, we even had sweat lodges inform of tipis that is similar to a saunas.
No comments:
Post a Comment