First time I saw Blue Elk in a vision, was when I was 15 years old! I had just got back after an exhausting day at school. I decided to calm down by listening to Modern Talking, while I was resting in bed! I was listening to one of my favorite Modern Talking songs "Romantic warriors". I closed my eyes, when my body got relaxed enough i suddenly saw a vision clear as I would have gone back int time, to another place! So clear that i could almost feel and smell the surroundings. I found myself in middle of the prairies. I could see the mountains, i adored the place. It also felt that i knew that place,like i had been there before. Suddenly i see a tiny cloud of sand including something that looked like someone was running very fast on a horse.
The rider came closer and closer till i could see that it was a native warrior riding on a powerful paint mustang stallion. The native had a very serious and determined look on his face. He was also a very attractive native! He had raven black hair that reached little over the nipples, dark brown, pretty much black brown eyes, plump lips and very muscular and fit. The stallions hoofs pounded in the ground like thunder where he was running! I got goosebumps seeing that native warrior sitting on that fast mustang stallion. I also felt extremely drawn to this warrior! Like I knew him and like I loved him purely and deeply from the bottom of my heart and soul! He run pass me as fast as he had showed up! I looked at him on his horse until he was just a tiny dot in the horizon. I opened my eyes and I felt a tremendous amount of love from my heart towards this native! I got a smile on my face and I felt peaceful and very happy to have seen this native warrior!
This was the first time i saw Blue Elk for almost 400 years. It was beginning on last year I started to get flashes of memories from distant past when I was Pahinzizzi, the wife of Blue Elk! The worst memory must probably bee the memory of that white man brutally shooting my 4 year old daughter Sonseerai in front of my very eyes! Many tears fell that day when thous flashes of my and Blue Elk´s 4 year daughter got brutally killed....
No comments:
Post a Comment